Wednesday, September 06, 2006

One Good News

I got some great news... my loving mother said that I could open the shop if I promise to be responsible enough this time. Yayy! However it could also mean that I will have to sacrifice not going to the mall with my girlfriends and Nanay or getting laid back at home. That I will have to endure being with my mother 24/7 fulltime at the shop and inside our home. Yaiks! Generally though, she's cool and very thoughtful and I love her even if we always fight but when it comes to work.. there's no such thing as excuses. Sounds like Hitler, huh?

Things won't be easy once I get into it, I know that I can make it but the pressure of having my mother around and reprimand me things all the time will really be a torture, knowing my mother. But once I showed her I know what my responsibilities are then that's the time she will stop. I am never worried about running the business at all actually, it's more of her. Mother's can really be crazy sometimes. : Like me, I sometimes go crazy when my kids are around. But no matter what I will still always love them and them love me back.

Just like my mother and I. Always make each other crazy but still love one another.. in a different way. :)

No comments: