Monday, September 04, 2006

My Very First Macro Shots

Never did I expect I would have such a fulfilling and exciting Sunday.. ever! These random shots say it all. I took the courage and tried taking this macros using Canon Digital Ixy 4.0 megapixels and it turned out not-so-bad.. at all for a first-timer like me ;)







My boyfriend, Eddie, was the first to see these photos and I must say he appreciate it especially this black and white butterfly... The delightful feeling it gave me encouraged me to still pursue photography in every way that I can.. and this is
my simple pleasure :)
Isn't it great? I hope so.

One thing i learned though in capturing these images, that I should bring a pen and paper with me so that i could best describe their names or some informations about my subject etc.

No comments: