Friday, September 01, 2006

Trees that's Got Nothing to Do with My Post...


Must be the coffee that's keeping me up until now... So I've decided to try and write something for this blog for a 'change'. Sometimes, I think I am not tailored to write cause I really find it hard to begin a topic with and a bit worried about my grammar etc. but I do really want to share some stuff about me and all.

Anyway, since it seems that I find the guts to write once again, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those
(who emailed me and some friends) who 'somehow' believed that I am capable of expressing and sharing my life to others and how they can relate themselves to it. I know I should have written this a long time but I guess this is the right time to better express and be thankful for the support and encouragement they have given me... Thanks everyone...

Nothing's new in my life except that my connection is a lot quicker than the usual. I'm already a broadband user, yayy! Also, my mother is having second-thoughts on trusting me to open a shop next to hers, she said she will lend me a certain amount of money to start a business with but with my lifestyle she said '
I can never make it'. How can I not make it? Just because I move slow and I don't have patience in running a shop doesn't mean I can never make it in business. That's just not fair. Anyway, no matter how I protest, still it won't do good but to accept the fact that I can never be a boutique owner something like that. Maybe it's not the right time yet.


Funny though cause before my mother changed her mind, I already knew exactly what to put in it like I would add some good lightings and three picture frames on the wall just above the wall clock and a mini cleopatra at the side of the shop just across my table. I would buy merchandise from Bangkok cause then only a few can do that in our town and it will be more than ok for sure. I just know cause I used to window-shop a lot and find great stuff over great deals and that's what I planned to do. But at the moment, it is just but a dream. I hope my mother can't resist me before she goes to Bangkok :)

M
aybe you would be wondering what's the connection of this photo on my article for today... Well, don't ask me, I don't know either why it's there. I just feel like posting it, could be there's something about that tree that's reflecting on my personality. I'll try to find out.

But for now, I'm going to bed.

115 days to go and it's Christmas once again!!!







No comments: