Monday, March 06, 2006

PLDT really SUCK

Been wondering why bad things happen to me 'technically' lately. Until I realized I wasn't the only one experiencing PLDT services' crap!

My telephone line was faulty they have to change a new one and it took me a couple of weeks to wait til it's ok. So I thought the agony of waiting was over when it was fixed only to find out that my misery with that telephone company isn't over yet.

I have bought three inoperative internet cards which I tried to return from the store where I but they refused to changed it with a new one. I couldn't argue to that because it's useless and I understood it's on PLDT's end and not them.

The worst part is, I have been calling their hotline 171 which took me ages to connect only to find out that no teleservice customer will want to assist me and asked to try again later! For days I have been trying to reach them but still nobody entertained my call. DUMUGO AT UMUSOK NA TENGA KO ALA PA DIN, IBANG KLASE TALAGA!! Now, where's the consideration to that??!

Now what am I gonna do with these cards? Been trying to email them but said there was an error. What now? Just like that and let it go? How about the money that I spent?

It's really disheartening and frustrating that the biggest telephone company in the Philippines couldn't satisfy their subscribers needs and make an action regarding a small matter such as this. What more if I'm using the DSL connection? Anyone? Read more...


True Blue Lousy PLDT services

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Your site was truly spectacular. Impressive visuals depicting magnificent scenarios �matched with meaningful, jargon-less copy. Wonderful.

Thank you,
make money at home online