Friday, March 03, 2006

My Birthday

Even if I didn’t want to, I celebrated my birthday three days ago. Last year, I imagined I would celebrate it by the Bay Walk with my family but dinner outside our lawn full of stinky pets was even great, I realized. J My mother cooked a hearty meal which my aunties and uncle loved especially the kids. Also, I received a birthday cake from my auntie Emy and I was really glad then for I haven’t had my birthday cake for the past three years. Gee, I think it was the first time I ever blew cakes after they all sing a birthday song for me an it was really heartwarming. I really love my family!

I could still remember how my birthday cake looked like three years ago, it was an “erotic penis customized cake” which my friends ordered at the mall and sure was a surprise! Yuckk though it was really exhilarating especially when my guy friend tried to lick the cake! LOL ;)

After that small party, I went out with Kitty to buy a prepaid card to email my boyfriend and to that there were four dogs growling in front of us. It was funny because after we passed by that horrifying dogs I still managed to throw some stones at them which made the dog’s owner a went out of his house mad at us. I just told Kitty "Run, run!" :) We run as fast as we could laughing all the way to the next shop and promised we will never go back there.


So, that was my birthday was all about.. heartwarming, fun and a bit of surprise!

Yum!


This is me and my birthday cake together with Kitty and her teenage 'aunties'... Kitty asked if she could have a party and a birthday cake too on her next birthday, I promised her a nice one and that will be for sure. :)

No comments: