Sunday, February 05, 2006

OMG... A Bubble Gum on Kitty's Nape!!!

I guess gum-chewing Violet Beauregarde of Charlie and the Chocolate factory influenced my little girl with her styles when we watched it ages ago. It really didn't annoy me cause Violet's character in the movie is opposite with that of my daughter's so I'm not quite worried about it.

Kitty came home from school with her brother about a couple of days ago with chewing-gum on her mouth. I asked her to spit it out cause they're going to have a snack soon. So that I thought she did. These kids used to tell stories about how their day was or like what's new with their classmates and who kicked their bag and all, it's a nice time to bond with them too during that time of the day.

Finished with their snack, I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw my little girl pulled something sticky out from her nape – that’s where she kept her bubble gum before eating snack! She just gave me a big grin on her face and said, “I’m Violet, Mommy.” I hurriedly request her to take it off and wash her hands and nape, cause the ants are going to march on her hair and bit it. So she did.

That was really silly yet funny though in a way. I guess most parents unexpectedly experienced that kind of thing with their kids too, which sometimes, is quite hard to deal. But when you know your kid too well, then it won’t be a problem at all. I guess I need to guide my kids more in picking movies and watching them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was gross. I never imagined that a used bubble gum could still stick on the skin. hehehehe

secret said...

yeah it is.. but a kid is just a kid. kind of cute though. peace! ;)