Sunday, February 12, 2006

My Photos of the Week

I don't live in a great city nor do I have a nice camera, I just live in a small town living a simple life but this I must say, taking these shots is such an enjoyable thing for me to do(especially when I'm broke). As you may have not noticed, I haven't blogged for days. So while out of the world of blogging I still managed to think of something to share while I was out.

HERE IT GOES:


I really don't enjoy going to the park especially when I was younger -- I find it really boring. But I like this shot though. It was taken last Sunday after a six-year old boy was done teaching Ken and his cousin, Jervin, the skateboarding basics. Tough kid, huh?!


One of my favorite place in the world-- the mall! Need not say anything about it.



My meal, Sbarro's best-seller 'Zitti' with garlic bread and my favorite Raspberry juice.. a nice treat from my auntie's, can describe it in just one word -- YUMMY! The other one was Spinach Lasagne, it was ok too. I took a shot of it already before the plate gets empty.

This is the landmark to my house just in case you want to stalk me or so ;) It's just a simple tree, I know but I just love being under that every afternoon to unwind. Also, lots of kids play there after school. It's got a ring too. Check it out!


A simple fish and dip is much nicer if shared by two.

Took this shot on the way to congee house where my auntie and mother were food tripping and finding a cheap-thrill. Refreshing scene, isn't it? It feels really great to be close to nature.


Michie's Board of Love...

No comments: