Tuesday, January 24, 2006

What a Wonderful Weekend!

My brother went out of town with his friends for their yearly camping in the woods for the weekend. Three full tranquil days and two nights of peaceful slumber! What more could I ask for? I may have not mentioned that my brother is so friendly and so generous that he invites all his friends to stay over the night after going to the party or somewhere else, eat our food and feel free to do whatever they want, chat, laugh, more beer, get drunk! What a life!

My mother, as well as me, isn’t complaining about his friends staying over or leaving our fridge empty in the morning but doing so in the middle of the night without considering that there are also people who needs to sleep in the house is way too much. It happens a lot lately.

Unconsciously, I act strange whenever I am distracted from what I do or break my sleep, well I guess it’s just normal for everyone to be like that. I guess I’m just a private type of person when I’m at home and I want everything in order. Which is why impatiently, I have yelled too many times on my brother and his friends too when they’re too much and not knowing when enough is enough. They are a bit cautious by now but still not changing. there’s nothing I can do about it I think than to put an earphone whenever I’m breaking my sleep and when I’ve have enough of them, I’ll be as bad as they could imagine. Goodwill begets goodwill. J

Just posting this stuff to let y’all know that I had a wonderful and serene weekend of slumber! It should be over by now though for my monster brother and his beastly friends will be coming home today. Unfortunately!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can i get more info?