Saturday, January 21, 2006

Bad Luck, Ouch, Shameful!




Ouch! So far, this is my most shameful experience of the year.





I feel like being lazy when I woke up this morning, the kids slept over their granny’s house so I am so free to do so. I stayed on my bed for quite a while thinking about what to do today, I’m broke so nothing exciting I guess. Also, part of what I got used to is recalling my dreams as soon as I woke up. I remembered, I had this water-related dream again for the nth time since January. My auntie told me once that sometimes, a water-related dream causes trouble and sometimes good news. Well, let’s see if this is good news.

I watched DVD while having breakfast, lazy huh? Didn’t clean the house again, just fed the birds after that. Here goes the story: The birds’ cage was a bit elevated that I needed two chairs just to reach their bowls. When I was about to go down, I stepped on the other chair and it cracked in the middle so my feet was stuck and I fell down, the most mortifying part was my brother’s friend saw me tumbling all the way down to the floor and my nightdress was lifted up to my bellybutton and from there revealed my PANTIES while my feet stuck in the chair! Jesus! Although my leg’s in terrible pain, I managed to get up quickly coz I saw him walking towards me to give some help. He asked me “What happened?” and I just injected a humor with, “Obviously, I’m getting fat that’s why the chair couldn’t support me!” while I was getting rid of the chair on my right leg. *Ouchh!*

Well, so far, this is my most shameful experience for the year. Tumbling down from the chair while my leg stuck in it, exposing my panties, at the same time someone just witnessed that thing from the beginning. Fantastic, isn’t it?

Still feeling the pain, I decided to write this one out. What a luck! I’m sure that guy who just saw me while rolling down and my panties revealed at that moment would still be chuckling whenever he thought about it. I myself too would really laugh at myself because of that but I do have four cuts on my right leg which makes me concentrate more on how painful it is. I would laugh though later when I tell my best buddy about this embarrassing shitty thing. And when the sore is over. *Ouchh!!*