Thursday, December 01, 2005

This is really it!

this is it! i'm finally going to the mall today with my girlfriend abie... and we're gonna buy a dress for Christmas! Yipeee! I guess being a good friend and an angel to Abi is rewarding sometimes. ;-) Thanks to her generous boyfriend, Edgar. Lucky Abi she found someone who can endure her, kidding. I gotta get going now otherwise I'll see how Abi turned into a dragon early in the morning, I can now imagine how she looks like swearing at me and the holes in her nose getting big. Lol. Too bad, I can't get my hands off this keyboard in the morning otherwise it'll be itchy. ;-) See ya later, I'm gonna tell you whatI bought and what are the adventures that happened to me today. Bye!

PS:
crap! i have no idea it's Dec 1st already
Christmas is so soon and still I'm broke!
Oops, bye now really!

No comments: