Monday, November 28, 2005

how internet addicted are u again?

"I think he's trying to tell you something..."
In addition to what I posted last night, here's a little picture of how can u tell you're addicted to internet. Makes sense? Lol. What could be worst than forgetting to cook your kids' lunch for school? Shame on me I know, it's a good thing I remembered that fifteen minutes after their lunch break so what I did was just hurried down to their school and have lunch with them there. Geez, since then, I make sure that they bring their lunch pack for school as soon as they leave the house. It's a lesson learned... but still, internet addiction seemed to be irresistable. ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a brilliant picture, did you create it? I also love your statement in yor profile: "i eat like pig dracula", that is fun to read!

Congrats on being Eddie's girlfriend. I am a long-time fan of his work. How did you guys meet? Oh yeah, I know - Australia is so close to the Philippines. :)

secret said...

LOL. Yeah, Jerry, I eat like pig dracula esp. if it's for free and i'm bored... but I can be sleek too, you know. ;-)
well, i got this picture months ago while i was surfing (before i get into the world of blogging). i find it so cool that even it's got no caption, it speaks for itself. most of us are like this in a way, right?

about Eddie and me, hmmm.. yeah i'm lucky to have found someone patient enough who can endure me. Lol. Seriously, we haven't met yet but it won't be too long coz we're gonna be together next year.

thanks by the way, your comment is appreciated.:)