Sunday, December 18, 2005

Photographer Wannabe

The Scenery Above My Roof...
So I wanted to be a photographer... It's one of my frustrations actually. I even thought of giving myself three years time frame to be able to accomplish that. But at the moment, I'll be needing to save more money and buy a digital camera cause I'm only using a Nokia 6230i 1.3 megapixel phone. But it's not that bad though, right?
I took this photo one afternoon at the top of my roof about a couple of weeks ago.
According to my friends, so far, so good. My boyfriend even told me he liked it. And it feels good that somehow, my work is appreciated.
I'll be posting more stuff on the days to come and ,hopefully, I can get feedbacks on how did you find it or could even give me tips for further improvements. Hope you too like it!
Live well, Laugh often, Love much!

No comments: