Sunday, October 01, 2006

So Into Music This Time!

Okay so I've accepted the fact that Ken is not 'that' interested in playing the guitar, I can't force him to do that. I am learning it instead :) I must say I'm enjoying it. Who knows, I could be the next RockStar Supernova guitarist. LOL. I love music but definitely not into that kind of stuff. I'll tell you more about my progress in playing the guitar soon at the moment I can already play four chords and that's something for a beginner. Goodluck to me :)

Also, as I was surfing for some cool songs to download, I found a site where they play the kind of music that I like Soul, pop, electronical jazz and RnB they call it Indie911. Too bad you can't download it but u can listen to their whole digital album from different artists--for a change. Thumbs up!

No comments: