Monday, October 02, 2006

Nagging Mothers, Helpless Children

I wonder if nagging's a disease or just genetically inherited... My cousins spilled out their mother's 'not-so darkest' secrets mentioned about experiencing the same problem as mine over the years. I can attest to that... it’s so distressing, irritating, and sometimes it'll just make you numb.

If only I'm resourceful enough, I would research if there are any cures or somehow ways on how to prevent nagging... :) Counselling? Not a typical filipino thing.

I wish though that there will be a 'nag-aholic' breakthrough soon... it would be so much fun then and total silence.

Still, my mother won't be my mother without her nagging so I just have to live and learn with it for the sake of my kids. Remember, I am a mother too... a 'not-so-nagging' one-- just a bit ;)