Friday, September 22, 2006

For the Love of Ken and Popo...

I thought I will be able to join my Popo (Shih-tzu) at Dogster too bad it's too late... I was pressured to sell our precious baby just to provide my kids what they need for school and a guitar for my son.

I must confess, I have no regrets because I know I found her a home where she won't feel neglected and love and dogfood is abundant:) Plus, she will be reunited with her brother once again. In a way, I also made my son happy by getting him a nice guitar so he won't be anxious about where to get something to use next time.

At the moment, I feel ok but there's something inside me that's missing.. the thought of Popo will never be around to play with. My morning will never be the same without her playing with me and the kids before school, running around the house, scratching the couch, biting our clothes, chasing her tail etc.

Life is really full of tough choices... either way, I know that my decision somehow never upset anyone. Popo is reunited with her brother once again (in a different home though) and Ken felt good about having his new guitar. I hope this sacrifice will get my son more interested in learning new stuff.

My daughter is kinda funny, I know she was a bit jealous when I bought her brother a guitar.. She then demands a piano, then changed her mind and asked for a violin. Which ended up to electric sharpener. :) Kids!

We'll miss you, Popo!

Popo at her best
Looking through the eyes of love...

Nap time

No comments: