Friday, February 24, 2006

When I Wish I was Dead

Last year same month, we went to Sta. Rosa Laguna’s pride àEnchanted Kingdom. It was a very exciting out-of-town trip since it was my first time going there and I’m with a bunch of crazy friends. Too much excitement didn’t give me enough sleep though the night before the trip. J J J

Laguna was like 3-4 hours trip away from our town but eating, chatting, and picture taking (forget about how many stop overs we have had) made the trip shorter and the word “boredom” wasn’t in our vocabulary at that time.
Once the bus stopped and our feet landed on the huge parking lot of the amusement park, you could see the first-time comers’ smiles almost reached their ears with gladness and oh, including me. ;) *batting eyelashes*

Our eyes drooling with miniature castles and gigantic rides, Katrine, one of my close friends dragged us on the way to Space Shuttle though much of my excitement the night before didn’t include me riding on that horrible train! That ride never dawned on me, ever! But then, I would say Katrine does best when convincing with a puppy-eye look on her eyes and if you seemed tough she would make you feel guilty consequently you have no choice but to come. J

My hands were never sweaty before but it began sweating once I sat on the Space Shuttles’ seat, heart’s beating faster and my feet’s getting cold as the train SLOWLY moved backwards bending all the way to the top. My hands were slipping I couldn’t hold the bar tight. ‘How could Katrine brought me into this?!’ I told myself.

To my regret, I panicked, paranoid that I would slip in the middle of the bar, screamed, swore at Katrine blamed her, and swore again. The train stopped at the top and I know what’s gonna happen next. Eyes closed but I managed a 3-seconds peep though for I also don’t want to miss what’s it like being at the top of that ride while my body almost turned upside down. Kat’s not looking too, I see, we were like competing on whose-the-best-in-swearing-and-screaming contest too. HEHE.

But that’s not it, the train swooshed steering its way to the extreme peaks and bends like hell upside down! I felt like I left my heart at the top of the train when it took off, I screamed and screamed until no words came out from my mouth. I said to myself ‘this is it! God, Kill me now! KILL ME!!’

Only to find out that the train stopped. I was in a state of shock for thirty minutes after that ride. My guy friends were looking cool after that except me, the hell do I care. It was the worst horrifying one minute hell of a ride in my entire life and I am definitely not going back!

No comments: