Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Underneath my Bed

As I clean the clutter today, I saw a flashlight, a pencil holder, glue and a box of crayon scattered underneath my bed. Kitty then crossed my mind. She was there last night as I was telling her stories about our national hero, Jose Rizal with the flash light on. I knew she was beneath the bed but I wasn’t aware what she was doing there since she seems interested anyway with what I was telling her, I continued chatting to Eddie while summoned up Rizal’s story for her. Not looking at what she and her brother was doing because I was a bit busy with Eddie and recalling stories about Rizal, Kitty and her Kuya (big brother) Ken surprised me with a personalized Valentine’s Day card and a kiss on the cheek. Delight!

All the time I was chatting and yakking about her homework (life of Rizal) they were making that Valentines card. It says: ‘I love you forever, Mommy’. Awwww.… isn’t that the sweetest thing? Naturally, I thanked them both with the biggest hug and heaps of kisses more than they could get. I’m such blessed with two beautiful and great kids. Makes me even proud of what they become, touched my heart really. What more could I ask for?

So that’s what the flashlight, pencil holder, glue and a box of crayon was all about underneath my bed. Kitty made her personalized card from there and Ken at his school.

No comments: