Friday, December 16, 2005

the dancing princess

Looking over the week that has passed, I would say it was some kind of a special. Been visited by friends and reconnect with them, my kids' Christmas party is over and they pretty much enjoyed it, been going out to the park and flea market after the gym, and attending dance class which is pretty much exciting. Still have two left feet? Na-ah! Ever seen Sandra Bullock in her movie, "Miss Congeniality"? I was exactly more of like her at first when she joined the pageant. Where there’s a part that you need to dance and mess it all up. It’s still happening to me though but I don’t get embarrassed I just laugh at it while looking stupid. When you get to know me, I am like Grace (Sandra Bullock) in person. Still have two left feet? Na-ah! I may not be the best dancer of the class but, I must say, I can dance gracefully (except that of the body language part, eow!) and get into the groove.

Dance class. Nice instructor, friendly faces (at least some were), good service (except that of the treadmill isn't still working, dancing actually instills energy and passion in me. I usually bring Kitty with me at the dance school where she meet my best buddy’s daughter, Rickiemae. Apparently, she was too shy to mingle with others but she learned to overcome it. Now, she’s got more friends at the dance school (gym) than me!

What’s so special about this week is that I have learned that my daughter is a graceful dancer. And that she is cultivating her artistic abilities with me. Not the youngest ‘member’ of the dance class anymore though cause last night a member’s daughter brought her 6 years old kid there and the class. It’s really nice to see two little girls getting on their toes doing stretching and dance steps with their mommies. Well, actually there were three little girls on the class, Rickiemae is among them too. Most of the members are fond of them indeed.

I would like to think that I am a dancing queen in my own right but what’s so cool is that I have a dancing princess beside me, gracefully swinging and learning her way to improve her artistic skills. This dancing princess will be turning eight on Monday. No plans as of yet but she likes to get a doll from me as a present and eat at the newest Japanese restaurant in the town and heaps of gifts. Lol.


Glittergraphics.us - Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics, MySpace layoutsGlittergraphics.us - Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics, MySpace layoutsGlittergraphics.us - Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics, MySpace layoutsGlittergraphics.us - Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics, MySpace layoutsGlittergraphics.us - Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics, MySpace layoutsGlittergraphics.us - Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics, MySpace layoutsGlittergraphics.us - Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics, MySpace layouts Glittergraphics.us - Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics, MySpace layoutsGlittergraphics.us - Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics, MySpace layoutsGlittergraphics.us - Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics, MySpace layoutsGlittergraphics.us - Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics, MySpace layoutsGlittergraphics.us - Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics, MySpace layoutsGlittergraphics.us - Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics, MySpace layoutsGlittergraphics.us - Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics, MySpace layoutsGlittergraphics.us - Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics, MySpace layouts

No comments: