Thursday, October 19, 2006

Beads and Dreams Galore



Nope, I haven't given up about my photography dreams yet.. These bead thing though brings out the 'creativity' side in me, at least a bit. So far, sales is still a bit slow but the good thing is that people around me appreciate what I do. Just more stuff to put at the shop, good promotion and increase sales a bit, for sure it will all be good. I have a good feeling about this, that I can do it. It's just the first step is really hard in the beginning.. And soon, I'm going to have my own shop or boutique and my own label. Cool!

Time will come I will still pursue taking photography course. It will be possible when Eddie and I live in the highlands cause there'll be lots of inspiration to take. But at the moment, this thing that I do is enjoyable and best fit my personality ;)