Sunday, July 02, 2006

Look How Fast They Grow...

Hmm.. aside from my kids, these are the ones that makes me busy and happy everyday. Adorable indeed. They're already a month and two days, teeth growing, beginning to eat solid foods and always follow me around.

What’s funny is they’re somehow just like me, can’t stay put in just one place. One minute they’re in their mother’s fence and next, they’re whining coz they can’t get their heads out of the bar. We haven't given them names as of yet but I always call them "Popo". I got that name from a cartoon series here but I forgot what's it called. I suggested the kids we call them Popo and Fifa but it's still under negotiation. Though in the end, I know I will win. :)



Master Plan: Pee all over the house
"Fifa" beginning to love being snapped

No comments: