Friday, December 30, 2005

New Year's Resolution About

I have the habit of making a New Year's resolution's list every 30th of January though I really don't keep them. I just find it nice to see the things that you wish to resolve in your life... something that will somehow make you a better person.

As each New Year enters, I welcome it with gratitude and hopeful prayers for the year that has passed and for the year to come. I wish this coming year will be better than the others though. Not only for myself but for all of us who struggles the battle of life.

Below are lists of what I gathered about
Top 10 Most Common New Year Resolutions

1. Lose weight

2. Stop smoking

3. Stick to a budget

4. Save or earn more money

5. Find a better job

6. Become more organized

7. Exercise more

8. Be more patient at work/with others

9. Eat better

10. Become a better person


And these are my New Year’s resolution # 15

• I resolve not to watch 4 DVD’s unceasingly/uninterruptedly, just like what I did today

• I will put into my vocabulary the word “patience”
• I will not reply with “LOL… LOL!” acronym on my friends’ jokes or text messages
• Practice not to yell at least twice a week
• Get a job
• Stop being a scaredy-cat
• Read more
• Stop gossiping
• I resolve to eat like a lady also and not like a pig dracula
• I will not procrastinate.. I’ll finish this tomorrow 

to all those who just love attending New Year's Eve Party here are the
Top Ten Signs You're At A Bad Party


10. At 11:58 the host announces, "I gotta get up early. Everybody out."

9. You're pretty sure good champagne doesn't come in individual juice boxes

8. Because of poorly designed invitation you end up at Pat Buchanan's party

7. The guy playing Baby New Year in a diaper actually wears one year-round

6. To save money on noisemakers, at midnight host punches you in the gut

5. It's at Puff Daddy's place and no one gets shot!

4. Paper hats are made from health department warning of high mercury levels in the building

3. It's July 31st

2. Host says, "Wanna see the ball drop?" but there ain't no TV

1. The best-looking woman at the party is Katherine Harris. Who's Katherine Harris by the way?


Although I know that making a New Year's resolution is somehow a vicious cycle, it's still part of our culture whether you like it or not. And to me, I say, there's no harm in trying to be a better person and learn from the past.

So from here, sleepy yet still pretty.. keep cool everyone and HAVE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR! Watch your diet too! PaRTy oN!

No comments: