Saturday, November 26, 2005

Two Left Feet

Dance class. That is what I did yesterday with my girlfriend, Abi. It was a long time plan actually, but yesterday was the right time I guess to unwind. So, we went off to the gym. While waiting for the dance instructor, I searched for a treadmill to be used while waiting. It was too frustrating for a gym not having any treadmill to use. How can you define fitness then without walking or running fifteen minutes before toning your muscles and all? Anyway, doesn’t matter. I used the navigator instead for fifteen minutes. Perfect, that’s the time when the dance instructor finally arrived. Scanning overall features, he seems nice and friendly. Great butt (that of like J. Lo’s, no kidding!), great abs and chess, his face, never mind but okay. ;-) I would say, he has so much of a feminine side than me. That says it all.
Starting off, with stretching, I perspired already. Stretching exercises, stretching again… Geez, I told myself: “aren’t we going to dance yet??? Seems like he heard my mental outburst, he then played his CD and there goes the beat. We started off with the basic steps. Boy, oh boy! I couldn’t follow the beat and the steps! I was looking at Abi (too much focused with her steps and gracefully getting on with the beat) with a wide grin on my face thinking: I got two left feet now?? Pity. So after minutes of erroneous and unfitting dance steps, I finally got it. And hey, I can follow the beat already!
It’s a good thing I didn’t expect thing such as hip-hop dancing otherwise I would look like a clown there. Lol. The dance class was sort of belly dancing and Latin American dancing, so it’s kind of cool! I just hope that next time I post something about my dance class. It’s not about having two left feet anymore. I feel like that puppy I posted while was dancing. Still cute, eh?


No comments: