Monday, November 21, 2005


It was Sunday when we watched Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire. Family day to most of the Filipinos, in short, the mall is way too crowded. Oh no! Even if I wanted to back out, it’s not possible otherwise these kids would be furious as hell. ;-)
Whenever going to the cinemas, my kids and I could never be late (except on that of school stuff). Lack of discipline I know but I’m trying my best here… after all, watching movies is really amusing and relaxing. As expected, there were too many people on the ticket booth. I rushed towards the booth and asked for tickets. To my surprise, the screening time was fifteen minutes earlier than their usual schedule and a sign “ALL SEATS TAKEN” was placed on the box-office, we’ve got no choice but to endure the grueling pain of standing inside the theater. Plus the ticket was much costly than the other regular movies.. what the heck! Rushing inside the theater, I spotted a good place, not to stand, but to sit on with the kids. Ooh, that’s much better. Nice spot, coke and junk’s ready.. just fifteen minutes late. That's okay.
I must say, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire surely is oozing with great special effects and artistic values. I find myself ooohing when Victor Krumm first showed up ... "wicked"! The humour kicks on time too plus the trio's acting improved. Not to mention the fact that they've really grown up. My kids just love Ron Weasley because he's funny especially the part when Harry and him were talking at Professor Snape's class. I won't go over the details for those who haven't seen it yet. For it would kill the thrill. Summing it all up, from the triwizard competition to the tests and confusion where Sirius came from. I'd give it a big round of applause. Way to go J.k.!

No comments: