Thursday, November 10, 2005

early christmas present... yaayyyy!








how about this little black dress from
Guess Clothing? what can you say, honey?








My friend, Abie, texted me today and was asking about what are we to wear for Christmas. It was really strange of her asking stuff like that (she never were sweet or even thoughtful.. not ever, until today). Why the sudden change? Is this a sign of her early premonition? Just kidding! I replied with a question “why?” And she said that Edgar, abie’s boyfriend, wants us to wear dress for a change this Christmas. Awww…. sweet! That made me realized Love is the answer (take note, capital L). So then my brain started scanning… what brand to buy, what’s the latest? D&G, CK, Ralph Lauren, etc. . In no more than 20 seconds she texted me with a “Bitch, don’t ever think about buying a Gucci or Ck.. we’re just going to buy from a flea market!” I was like “Geez, this girl really knew me!” That text message gave me a grin on my face, so I just replied with a “Guess” can do. Roger that she said, “Baby Guess” for you and “Tubby” for me! Cute. And that’s it… such a nice day for me not only that I got an early Christmas present but also abie, breaks the record of learning how to be a sweet and a thoughtful buddy for the first time. Bring it on, girl!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would like you to wear gucci dress. its good for you. of course i think chanel is better but i know its hard to buy chanel in manila.

abigail said...

bitch, c'on lets go to the flea market. hurry up!!!! hehehehehe just wear the gucci dress in ur dreams...hahahahahhaha mwah

secret said...

yeah! we could only buy gucci dress... in our dreams !hehehe.

secret said...

hey anonymous... thanks! if im rich i would. thanks anyways.

Anonymous said...

hey michie go on and drag my gf to buy what you guys gonna wear before I change my mind, lolz

secret said...

i'd say: " That is soo cool! Edgar, you really rock! haha! Thanks really and don't thank me for being abi's soul sister, it's my duty.. I'm her guardian angel ya know. ;-)