Tuesday, November 08, 2005

at the end of the day....

Today has been such a long day.. nothing new. Prepared the kids for school in the morning, tidy up the house, shower and did some web stuff. It's such a routine, all i'm looking forward to is for my kids to get home and tell me their new stories with friends and what they learned from school. So after a long day, the kids finally got home. We used to walk after they have eaten their snack, that's also the time they can tell me their stories and laugh about stuff. So, on the way to the shops, Kitty (my seven year-old girl, on her second grade) told me that her teacher asked them to express emotions. Her teacher then called Reyster, her classmate (a boy with stronger feminine side) to stand up and shout out the words "I AM A BOY!". Reyster stood up and began to shout the "I am a .." word, then slowly whispered "boy" part. I burst into laugh when I saw how she imitated her classmate! I can imagine Reyster's situation at that time. Those little stories just made my day and now, while I'm writing this one out.. we're dancing to the tune of the very dramatic -- "Drop it like it's hot" (Snoop Doggy Dog) ;-) Yeah!